FROM MONACO WITH LOVE…
All India, 07th February 2017: Taste the Mediterranean art of living on wonderful excursions amidst spell-binding scenery where the heart beats a little faster! Discover tales of localities embracing the nostalgia of the region. Not only indulge in delicious gastronomy of Monaco but also embrace each personalised leisure activity as if it were a precious gift.
Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo invites you from 10th to 19th February 2017, to enjoy, an exclusive range of unique and off the beaten track activities called “Just For You”! Explore and experience the unforgettable destination like never before with these excursions tailor-made “Just For You”
LOVE SUITE LOVE | Deluxe Junior Suite from 368 Euro
For Valentine’s Day, the Hotel Metropole Monte Carlo and the fine jewellery brand Pomella to have imagined a dream stay in the Principality.
The entire hotel lends itself to this ritual of pledges and sentiments, proposing special and highly delectable formulas for tailor-made stays for couples. Every guest will receive a Pomella to personalized welcome amenity. The highlight of the stay, one happy couple will have the chance to win a timeless creation of the NUDO collection.
- In-room breakfast
- Guaranteed upgrade
- In-room Pomella to VIP amenities
- Late check-out at 4.00pm
- A dinner of exception at Michelin – Starred Joël Robuchon restaurant on February 14th, 2017, from 315 Euro per person (optional)
GOLDEN EYE EXPERIENCE | Accommodation in Suite Carré d’Or from 11 000 Euro
Play the role of James Bond for an entire day and night with this most romantic and glamorous package. The hotel has dreamt up a 007 scenario for a romantic stay “entête-à-tête”.
- Your dedicated butler ensures your comfort to the finest details
- The Casino of Monte-Carlo opens their private gambling rooms during a very special ‘007’ visit
- Your exploratory mission by helicopter above the Principality
- A gourmet stopover in Japan at Yoshi restaurant, recollection of the Himeji castle
- Mister ‘Q’ will hand over the keys of your Aston Martin to let you drive the mythical roads of the Riviera
- Zen and sensory experience with a duo massage in your Suite
- ‘Suit up’ : tuxedo and gala dress for an exclusive and chic evening
- Your ‘Vodka Martini, shaken, not stirred’ served either at the bar or in your suite
- A romance on the rooftop of Monte-Carlo: an exceptional candlelight dinner signed by Joël Robuchon on your terrace with a magnificent view ‘for your eyes only’
- Place your bets-glamorous evening at the Casino (cigar and gaming chips provided by your butler)
- ‘From Monaco with love’, Champagne Bollinger on ice and a trail of rose petals upon your return
About the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo
Ideally situated in the Carré d’Or, within walking distance of the Casino, Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. The sumptuous Belle Epoque property was built in 1889. It was fully renovated in 2004 by famous French designer Jacques Garcia, who transformed it into a palace of 126 rooms and suites with a Mediterranean charm in keeping with its era, combining glamour, sophistication and sensoriality.
Three restaurants, run by Joël Robuchon and Christophe Cussac, offer a unique and varied culinary experience for the discerning palate. With two Michelin stars, “Restaurant Joël Robuchon Monte-Carlo” specializes in refined dishes with Mediterranean flavours. “Yoshi”, Joël Robuchons only Japanese restaurant in the world, has one Michelin star and offers traditional Japanese cuisine in a bold and contemporary setting designed by Didier Gomez. Finally, Joël Robuchon’s third restaurant “Odyssey” unveils its charming setting by the pool, with an Haute Couture décor designed by Karl Lagerfeld, and a menu inspired by the Mediterranean that celebrates fresh seasonal produce and light cuisine.
In collaboration with the House of Givenchy, the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo is proud to announce the opening of the new Spa Metropole by Givenchy which will open its doors in March 2017. Designed by architect Didier Gomez and beautifully integrated into this luxury hotel, the new Spa Metropole by Givenchy embodies the same philosophy shared in the Houses venues: exceptional location, luxurious spaces, sophisticated care treatments, and absolute pleasure and well-being.
Monaco lies on France’s Mediterranean coastline and is home to glitzy casinos, yacht-lined harbour and the prestigious Grand Prix race, which runs through Monaco’s streets once a year. Monte Carlo, its major district, has an elegant belle époque casino complex, ornate opera house and luxe hotels, boutiques, nightclubs and French and Italian restaurants. It is one of the world’s most desirable seaside destinations, popular with the world’s elite and famous for having 300 days of sunshine a year and mild temperatures. The mix of luxurious accommodation and family restaurants make Monte Carlo a popular destination.
For further details please contact:
Monaco Government Tourist Bureau – India
C/o TRAC Representations India Pvt. Ltd
Tarika Ahuja | 011 23312294, 09769498337 | Email: email@example.com